This month we asked our readers to name their favorite places to visit in the DMV. Read below to learn about the best local spots for you and family this summer!
- “Tudor Place” – Sonja C.
- “Great Falls, Roer’s Zoofari and different water parks open now in the summer” – Lore C.
- “The National Zoo, Cunningham Falls, downtown Frederick and the Baltimore Aquarium” – Christie V-L
- “The Carousel at Glen Echo Park” – Mary H.-D.
- “The National Zoo and the Aquarium in Baltimore” – Melissa B.
- “Calvert Cliffs State Park” – Sue P.
- “Visit Southern Maryland – Historic St. Mary’s City, Point Lookout State Park, Solomons Island.” – Debbie C.-D.
- “C&O Canal along the Potomac River” – Jennifer H.
- “My kids love going on hayrides and pony rides, and the petting zoo at Clark’s Elioak Farm in Ellicott City. The Enchanted Forest attractions bring back lots of good memories for my parents.” – Lisa D.
- “Rock Creek Park and Wheaton Regional Park” – Terry D.
- “We recently went to the Flight Adventure Park in Springfield and enjoyed playing dodgeball and jumping on the trampolines.” – Madie H.
- “Love the interactive exhibits at the International Spy Museum.” – Chris D.
Thank you to all of our readers for sharing your local insight for this month’s Parent Input Please. Each month we have a parenting-inspired question where we ask parents to share their tips on Facebook.com/washingtonparent. Then we share them with you the following month!
This month’s question: “Me Time” is a necessity for parents. How do you find alone time? What is your favorite “Me Time” activity?