Welcome to the
Washington Parent Picks voting contest!
Help us find the best of the best when it comes to everything parent-approved in the DMV. Nominate and vote for your favorites in Washington Parent Picks!
Starting on April 12th, parents will be able to nominate indoor & outdoor playspaces, attractions, destinations, health practices, private schools, summer camps, afterschool activities, kid-friendly restaurants and more.
Nominations will be tallied for each category and the resulting top 3-5 businesses and organizations will be on the finalist ballots starting on July 24. Finalist voting will end on August 21, at 11:59 p.m. Winners will be announced in late August and published in our Parent Picks 2020 issue and website in October.
Voters with valid email addresses will be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
Before you vote, please note:
- Participants can nominate and vote in one, two or multiple categories
- Voter must be 13 years or older.
- Voter must have a valid email address.
- Write-in votes require the full business name or first and last name for individuals. (e.g. physicians)
- Ballot stuffing including robo-voting or automated script will void the submitted votes.
- You may vote once per day per category.
- We reserve the right to disqualify votes that do not meet these requirements.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your vote count and help parents learn about the great resources in the DMV!